» Future Notification Only - Eastern League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Bowie Baysox Baseball Club, Class AA Minor League Baseball Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles are seeking candidates for the seasonal position of Stadium Grounds and Operations Assistant for the upcoming 2017 Bowie Baysox season.
Candidates interested in applying for this position must be able to work full-time (including all Baysox Home Games, Stadium Events and will include some Weekends and Holidays) beginning on or about May 1, 2017 through October 1, 2017 (Start & End dates are flexible under circumstance).
- Reports to Stadium Operations Manager and Head Groundskeeper
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Assist with game day facility operations and pregame field preparation
- Oversee parking and cleaning crews
- Assist in production, set-up, execution, and break down of other events held at the facility; including baseball games, stadium rentals, and other events (possible concerts, celebrity all-star games, etc.)
- Must be able identify issues with the facility and correct them in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Sport Management, Recreation Management, or similar field or recent graduate interested in Facility Management. Applicant can also have a completed trade certification.
- Be able to work flexible hours for stadium events (baseball and non-baseball).
- Ability to perform various trades such as: painting, landscaping, electrical, and HVAC is desired.
- Retain a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and well with others.
Compensation: A monthly salary to be determined based on experience.
Interested applicants should apply through Teamwork Online and provide a resume, cover letter and references. Applicants should also live in the Baltimore, MD/Washington, DC region or have housing options available in the region.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have housing available within the Baltimore/Washington region? 2. Yes/No: Have you graduated college with a degree in Sports Management, Facility Management or Recreation Management? 3. Yes/No: Do you have experience with various trades?
1. Yes/No: Do you have housing available within the Baltimore/Washington region?
2. Yes/No: Have you graduated college with a degree in Sports Management, Facility Management or Recreation Management?
3. Yes/No: Do you have experience with various trades?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Eastern League and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ